This is My 19th year in the industry as a Dominatrix.
So, here are My 19 highlights from My career to date:
- Attempting to retire a handful of times. Why is this a highlight? Because I failed so spectacularly!
- Buying My own home at 28…
- … but then spending SIX MONTHS without internet, or a phone line, and still managing to keep My business alive.
- Expanding My collection of domains… it’s the little things, OK?
- When My supporters / fans covered My cats vets bills after he got hit by a car (he made a full recovery and lived a very happy 17 years of being pampered and spoiled).
- Hitting a 10 year anniversary with 2 of My long-term subs…
- … and them being a hugely important part of My life.
- Meeting some of My best and closest friends on one of the sites I first used.
- Being able to attend My sister-in-laws wedding in Tuscany and it being fully funded by My subs.
- Travelling first class or biz class whenever I travel, and have done for the last 4 years.
- Extending My social circle to include some amazing Dommes and fetish artists <3
- Having a team of professionals around Me that are on hand to ensure things go smoothly…
- … and having a wonderful photographer locally (@steve_satin) who fully understands My vibe.
- Having the most amazing assistant in the world.
- My family fully supporting and encouraging My career. My mum is so very fond of telling everyone how proud she is of her Dominatrix daughter.
- The first of My 4 digit shopping sprees (bags carried and paid for by a sub).
- Getting to know and support @LadyOFyre when she started out, and see how far she has progressed. I feel like a proud mother hen. 💕
- Being able to meet so many of My friends in person over the years. I can’t wait to meet more. 💕
- That next year is TWENTY YEARS in 2020. The number geek in Me really, really appreciates it.
Thank you ALL for the support, love, and just being there.